So Emma's coming back. These pictures prove it. Her spirits are 100% changed, partly bc mask got to come off and just nose piece for oxygen right now. And partly from all your prayers and texts. She hated that mask. She stopped the continuous albuterol so she's not so jittery and agitated.
Here are some happenings: Aaron reminds me to change my shirt. I only had 1 so he went and bought me a couple. I may stink too. Bodie has spilled bubbles. He put a Mento in a Sprite and it overflowed in Judah's diaper bag. (Thank you RMH for the new diaper bag). How do you contain an 8 y/o active boy in a small room? His attention span sucks. He's got cars and little toys. Internet. Cable. New socks. New hat. He should be having a mini vacation for crying out loud. At the RMH they have Wii U (whatever that is), Wii, Xbox, everything a little boy could want.
I don't know what I would've done with out my dear mother in law being here. Thank you Connie for staying with Emma and sleeping on a chair for 2 nights in a row so I could be with Judah. You are an amazing mother and Grammy. Your patience and relentless doting on Emma made me so extremely happy and exhausted at the same time. She adores you! I know this trip cost you and Pop Pop too, time away from work and the church and traveling back and forth (Thanks Pop Pop), bringing our junk to us. We love you both!




Soooo happy Emma is okay! Will be praying for a smooth ride home for you guys!
ReplyDelete