Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Judah the babe magnet

They don't have strollers here, they have these.
Man, does he love it. We buckle his butt in there and there's a handle to push him. He loves it. All the nurses and docs are like "Oh my gosh, he's so cute" blah blah. I finally caught on today after Aaron asked to take him for the 10th time to push him around the hospital floors. I am pretty sure Aaron is enjoying the babe magnet factor as much as Judah. Just kidding. Aaron always takes 1 of the boys when I feel like I am ready to snap. And these hospital rooms are huge too. They are super nice. I still get massive clausterphobic. And the elevator rides - uh yeah - they light up like a Pink Floyd show every floor you go up or down on. Apparently this children's section of the hospital is about  14 months new. And, get this, they even have valet parking so I don't have to walk a mile from the parking garage with my 7month old and all my bags. Yeah baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment