Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The past few months.....

Here are some things that happened in the past few months. Or maybe 6-8 months.
 
Old Small Group Girls (plus my sister Shelly and our friend Deb) went on MY first Mud Run. We traveled about an hour away to Ft Wayne and we did it. I ran a 5K. Mostly. Through mud, over bales of hay, in water, all kinds of things on this course. I was last all the time, but I did it. HOORAH.

Emma finally got her kitty. She had to keep her room cleaned up for many many months. Welcome, Sheffi. We got it from our friend Cami so it was already named and loved by Emma during her visits. We don't do litter boxes so we have been training. She doesn't get it. She has been nicknamed Whiz Kitty. I hate cat piss. Sheffi, figure it out or you are gone. Hobbes hates her and is just a nasty cat to her. Judah pulls her tail and picks her up like a rag doll. And yet she keeps coming back. She does love to snuggle. Right next me and Aaron's face on our bed. Sigh.

This is a froggie that landed on Judah's tshirt this summer when at Gma and Gpa's porch. Then on his foot.


This is my selfie at a JoDEE Messina concert outside in Warsaw, IN that Berta made a bunch of her best friends go to. Do you remember her? 80's and 90's stuff. We had a blast. Pretended to be idiots and went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, played some dare games, all bc we love ya, Berst.

Family Game Night (with Emma's friend Kylee but she's family). I had all these grandious dreams about what we were gonna do during Fall Break. We get a week off. We couldn't travel because of Aaron's back. So I made a list of things we were gonna do. At least we got 1 thing done.

50 Shades of Emma. She can't take a serious picture for her life. Always goofy. She has 20 pair of pretend glasses but will never wear them in public. Yet I continue to buy them for her. She was in All Star Softball which totally threw us for a loop how tough and awesome she was (takes after me). Then All Star basketball coach begged us again this year to have Emma tryout and yes, shocked us again with her intensity and skills. She's grown like 2 feet during the summer and wears 14-16 clothes. Yikes. When I call her to come, she says "'Sup". Kill. I told her NO, you will never say that to me. Ever. She's her own unique person and I love her for it. Aaron was making fun of me the other night and she says "High Five, Dad", like I agree. New stupid sayings from school - "obvi" means obvious and "tots" is totally. We used to say Holy Heifer. 

Okay so this was a long time ago pic but Laish isn't like Emma who sits in front of the web cam and makes faces for fun.

Emma got her hair colored purple and Laish got his orange. Aaron was in charge that day. And NO Laish did not get that snake. Pet store visit for fun times.
 We visited Knollbrooke Farms for pumpkin shooting contests, maze, cider, bonfires, animals, slides, and all kinds of silliness with the cousins and Kylee.

Judah had his 1st birthday. Sorry buddy, you are the 3rd child so you get a sentence and 1 picture to describe your birthday. He celebrated it with Justus's birthday on August 31st, Judah's on September 4th.

Kids got a go-cart for their birthday's. Mostly Bodie's. It was a friend of our's (Jean) and she didn't want so we bartered her for it. Aaron probably had more fun than they did driving it. It is temporarily not working right now though, safely taking up space in Dad's garage.

Just Judah being silly. Reminds me of Dr. Seuss eh?
Big boy Judah.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks June, I forgot what your family looked like! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting down the days to see you guys. -Beck

    ReplyDelete