Saturday, January 23, 2010

Olive Hope Polinder

I had a youth group that I loved at the old Maple City Chapel. They have since all moved to Siloam Church or elsewhere but somehow are connected back to Siloam. I look at pictures of these families and miss them immensely. My friend Melody's sister had a baby early in Thailand and I've been following her blog since Olive's birth. Here's their website to read their story. Olive went to see Jesus last night and I'm in a sober mood despite the health of my dear family.
http://rustylynette.blogspot.com/
Why does this happen? What do they know now about God that they didn't before? I have a lot of questions for God when things like this happens. Lots. How do you trust Someone when you have no control? Or do I? My sister just told me she's going to have another baby. This will be her 3rd. Fear has crept into my head because of what Olive's gone through. "For He did not give me a spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind." This is the verse I am teaching my 6 year old Emma these days. She's scared of being alone. I pray this over my fear of death. Olive, thanks for what your life brought to many people who didn't even know you or your parents. Your frail little body is at peace. No more pricks, no more pain. We trust your Creator. You fell asleep in your earthly daddy's arms to wake up in your heavenly Father's arms. I pray many siblings will follow for you and you will be able to see joy on your parents face again!

No comments:

Post a Comment