Sunday, May 3, 2015

Oh the places you will go




 Don't ask about this picture. Yes, it's safe. The bleachers are all pushed up against the wall and he is in between them all. At this point, who cares if it's safe - he is still for 5 minutes so I can watch Emma's game.



 

 My mother came home from a trip and found this.
She texted it to me and asked if I happen to have come
with Judah to her house at one point. Nooooo. Why????

Hobbes AKA Miss Mafia is on her throne keeping watch. Daily she attacks the other cat Sheffi. She brings home every rodent and bird and to my horror the other day, baby bunnies. Judah laid down on his tummy next to the dead hare and just watched it.

As you can see, every picture is of immense safety and Judah has only fallen down about, oh, 200 million times during his 20 months of existence. Notice I took no pictures of ME. The last 29 months has aged me about 10 years. Now, it's almost 9pm and waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime. Yes, I know. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment