Any guesses on when and where this was. (Picture above). For those of you in the picture anyway. Except for Bruce Willis. You can shout down your answer from heaven, Bruce. Because we all know dogs go to heaven. At least all the good ones.............
Skyline Drive...1996? 1997? It was my first or second year at EMU. Was this seriously 14 years ago? Cripes.
ReplyDeleteYou have to say your name, K!
ReplyDeleteLook how happy we are.....and little! For some reason I love this picture!
Beck. My name is Beck. I was starting college. Karla was already 37 in this picture.
ReplyDeleteYour dead, I was not 37! It's not my fault your were only 10. I thought it was Friedlies Gap? and I think it was later then that. 98 or 99?? what's the real answer June??? Do you even know.
ReplyDeleteI love this pic as well. We should do it again.............soon! Miss you
K
Karla wins. I have no idea. Actually I moved back to VA in 1997 and I think I started dating Aaron fairly soon but wasn't friends with Beck then. So it would have to be around the 1999/2000 time that we let you, Beck in our goonie group. And as far as the place, I thought it was where we always go....like where we used to camp and the guys went to all the time. Can't remember the names of all the freaking places anymore.
ReplyDeleteyour thinking of Hone Quarry, but I don't think that was it. You should write on the back of pictures like Laura always did and we made fun of her.
ReplyDeleteAnd you should ask k dog how to spell the words for you. Oh no you didn't!
ReplyDeleteKILL
ReplyDeleteYou guys live in the same state, for crying out loud. Take your fights to someone's back yard already. Geesh.
ReplyDelete