So my 3 y/o son is in my room and I was changing without realizing that he's watching me. I am quickly changing underwear when I hear "EW GROSS, MOMMY! YOUR BUTT!" I'm thinking, what's wrong with my butt? I'm trying to back up into my mirror to see what's there. He says, "IT'S HUGE!"

What made me laugh so hard was not that he called my butt huge but that he was so grossed out by the magnificance of it. He wasn't amazed, horrified, awed, or scared by it. No, he was grossed out by it.
So to all those mom's that have reached my stage at almost 34 year's old. I ask you to proudly play this song in honor of the mass attached to your dairy-air!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4
What made me laugh so hard was not that he called my butt huge but that he was so grossed out by the magnificance of it. He wasn't amazed, horrified, awed, or scared by it. No, he was grossed out by it.
So to all those mom's that have reached my stage at almost 34 year's old. I ask you to proudly play this song in honor of the mass attached to your dairy-air!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4
love it love it love it. welcome to k and cj's fat tire club buddy. shake what yo momma gave ya. welcome to the blog world. tell me all about it.
ReplyDeletebeck
So apparently I have always been spelling niche wrong. I had to google it. But now I know. :) I will get you some more pictures to post.
ReplyDeleteOh yea, go to thecutestblogontheblock.com to get some different backgrounds if you want.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your blog...I couldn't stop laughing, you made my makeup run:)!
ReplyDeleteHold these memories tight...our little ones grow up too fast.
A Lorrie
I had an almost identical conversation with our three year old lydia :) Isn't it great when they point these things out. Makes me laugh. Carmen
ReplyDelete